Turns out we're in February and I still haven't gotten around to doing my 2014 highlights post (I know, I know shameful). Lately, most of my energy has been spent on settling into/surviving the new semester.
Looking back at my 2013 post, I can definitely say that the amount of college application- stress I was going through at the time was worth it. I guess the biggest thing to happen to me during 2014 was that I got into college! Other notable things that happened were:
- I finished my A-levels (finally)
- I turned 18
- I got highlights in my hair (easily one of the best decisions I've made, and I'm definitely planning on getting more this summer)
- I met the US ambassador to the UK (pretty exciting)
- Wireless Festival & James Arthur gig
- I was part of a world record (kind of a big deal)
- Huge family college road trip in an RV (because that's just how we do things)
- I visited LA & New York for the first time
Created with flickr slideshow - see full-screen for captions. .
Oh, and another cool thing that happened was my best friends back home surprising me with a surprise photoshoot for my birthday/leaving present - they're kind of amazing.
All in all, it was a pretty amazing year in terms of trying new things, visiting new places and making new friends. The summer alone is easily the best summer I've had. 2015 certainly has a lot to live up to, although I have faith that it won't disappoint!